Emirates Conformity Assessment Scheme (ECAS) is the conformity certification for the UAE.
All regulated products must meet the requirements for safety and quality set out in the Technical Regulations issued by the UAE government.
Suppliers must register the products and obtain Certificate of Conformity prior to lawfully trading in the UAE.
ECAS certification concludes that the products have been approved by the Federal Government of the UAE and fully compliant to be traded in.
ECAS is one of the documents required for clearance of consignments at the ports of entry in the UAE for regulated products.
- Energy Drink
- Food Contact Materials
- Cosmetic & Perfume
How we can help?
Our ECAS Certification Consultancy services could include but not limited to:
- Confirming if your product requires certificate or not
- Advising minor changes to ensure product is adequately classified & reduce certification cost
- Recommending the appropriate notified body
- Creating your organization account on the government online portal
- Making the application for certification through the online portal
- Advising & validating documents and information required for the certification process
- Advising & assisting in corrective action
- Assisting in closing non-compliance (if any)
- Communicating & coordinating between you & notified body throughout the process.
- Certificate maintenance & annual renewals.